Quote for Crypto Audit Representation
Are you a crypto trader with an audit or other IRS notification?
Our team of crypto audit specialists can help you.
Only $75 for an evaluation with our crypto specialists.
The First Step is an Evaluation
If you’re not a current member of CryptoTaxAudit, we can still help you. The first step is getting our professional consultation that evaluates your state or IRS notice that you’ve received. Here’s how it works:
1st - Schedule a Call
Further below on this page, you can conveniently schedule your 30-minute evaluation with us for only $75.
2nd - Send Your Documents
Once your call is scheduled, we will send you instructions on how to securely send us your documents, which we will review for the meeting.
3rd - Receive Your Evaluation
We will have our call with you to go over your documents and our recommendations. Then we will send you a quote for our services.
No other tax audit service provides crypto audit representation.
Get the crypto expertise you need.
Not just any tax audit service can provide the representation you need as a crypto trader. Our crypto-specific representation provides you with a team who are experts in crypto and tax resolution. We make sure to cover the anti-money laundering forms that are required and know how to handle the legal aspects of an audit or tax notice situation. Have us face the IRS for you!
You can expect the following from our evaluation process.
An evaluation of your tax notice or tax audit letter:
Once you’ve scheduled your call, one of our crypto tax specialists will be in touch to provide you with instructions as to what essential documents to upload to our secure file system and how. We will then review your tax notice or tax audit letter to evaluate it and determine the required actions. We start your evaluation after you’ve booked your call and provided us with the letter you’ve received along with your tax return and all necessary documents.
A personal conversation with a crypto tax specialists:
We will have our scheduled call with you to discuss our findings and recommendations. This phone conversation can be up to 30 minutes. The meeting will ensure that you understand what your tax notice or letter means and how to proceed.
The best in crypto audit defense service:
After the evaluation call, if we feel CryptoTaxAudit representation is what you need, we will give you a flat fee quote for our crypto audit defense services.
Once you’ve chosen to have CryptoTaxAudit represent you for our quoted fee, we will:
- Represent you through the completion of the crypto audit
- Handle all communications, including letters and/or telephone calls with the IRS or State regarding the Audit
- Review all documentation before presenting it to any tax authorities
- Provide a secure online portal that is easy to use for uploading documentation
- Assign a designated Case Manager to manage your case
- Develop a strategy with you and then meet or correspond with the IRS or state on your behalf
- Negotiate with the IRS or state through appeals and pre-litigation appeals review prior to trial in Tax Court
CryptoTaxAudit Evaluation Agreement
Donnelly Tax Law, LLC, dba CryptoTaxAudit, will provide an evaluation of your tax audit letter or notice that pertains to crypto activity in return for a nonrefundable evaluation fee of $75.00. Your evaluation will include:
- An analysis of your tax audit letter or notice by a crypto tax specialist.
- A review of your tax return and documents by a crypto tax specialist.
- A telephone conversation of up to 30 minutes with the crypto tax specialist who reviewed your audit or notice letter and documents. The crypto tax specialist will explain your audit letter or notice and the actions needed to resolve it. If the crypto tax specialist believes you need professional audit representation, he or she will provide you with a quote for Crypto Audit Representation.
The evaluation does not include a written summary of the analysis or audit representation services.
Put your mind at ease
with our crypto-specific representation.
Book Your Evaluation
Are you already a member?
Log in to open a case through your account.
*Membership must be purchased before receiving an IRS letter or notification.
- Check your inbox for the email confirming your call has been booked.
- In preparation for the meeting, one of our case managers will email you instructions on how to securely provide your documents for the meeting.
Have the following documents ready:
- a copy of your IRS letter or state tax notice (all pages)
- tax returns for the year the letter or notice is for
- any other relevant documents you think will be important to discuss
We look forward to meeting with you and providing you with excellent service.