How Crypto Owners File the FBAR and Form 8938 Correctly
A Crypto Tax Tools Video Tutorial
Learn how to correctly file your cryptocurrency on the FBAR and form 8938.
This video explains how to file these essential forms, specifically with cryptocurrency activity in mind. It covers:
- the requirements of filing the anti-money laundering forms
- that crypto exchanges are considered to be foreign bank accounts
- the penalties and cost at risk
- if you qualify for filing these forms
- step-by-step instructions on filling out the forms
- and more
This video is prepared by Clinton Donnelly, founder of Donnelly Tax Law and CryptoTaxAudit. He is one of the leaders of the field of crypto tax reporting and defense and has prepared hundreds of crypto tax returns.
Subscribe to CryptoTaxAudit
and be protected against a future crypto audit or notification, benefit from our free proactive resources, and access discounted Crypto Tax Tools such as this video and more.